Thursday 20 December 2012

[XBOX] Breakdown has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have "Breakdown". Just by looking at the game, the screenshots at the back and the booklet this game looks awesome. I'm yet to try it out, simply because I've been busy with other titles at the moment. A still have 1 or 2 games to mention that I got with the Smoke Black system, however I mentioned them all in this video.


So since I haven't played Breakdown yet, I can still say it's a great title. Why? Many XBOX collectors out there have recommended this game, many "top 10" lists I see on various forums mention this title. Of course I'll still have to see for myself, I usually don't take people's word for it with games - but they could be right. It's like a movie that won plenty of awards, but many dislike it so who knows what I'll think.


So the condition: Item is overall nice collectable condition, case, manual and DVD.

More games to come during the week, see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment