Wednesday 9 January 2013

[COMIC] Power Girl #2 has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my comic collection, and here I have Power Girl #2. Many comic stores locally don't have many back issues of Power Girl. Very rarely they'll have some early issues and then jump to issue 20 and onwards, I was starting to have a nerd fit about it since all I want is issue #1 to start reading these physically. If you were wondering yes I read them digitally on my tablet, but it's not the same and also isn't the most comfortable way to read. I prefer having the comic book in my hands, laying down with a drink beside next to the lamp relaxing to a comic and not a heavy tablet having to pitch zoom all the time. I am that little closer to issue #1 as I finally found #2 yesterday while game hunting.


I found #2 at Collector's Edge in Melbourne not so far from the mall. Great place for hard to find issues, however I do have a bit of a hitch with the place. Store owners are friendly but not so talkative and rarely have had a conversation with them yet, they are helpful though and will answer any questions. Being fairly new to comic collecting I'm usually lost in these stores, I'll get a hang of it eventually though haha.


In all honesty I have to read #2 again, I can't remember too much about the story here. The most I can remember is the weird human/monkey is trying to steal Power Girl's brain lol.

I do enjoy all of the Power Girl series Amanda Conner had to do with, her art is amazing!! The transitions of artists can really impact the comic and I'm not really keen on the later issues but I'll still collect for because it's Power Girl.

Well that's about it for me at this stage, more comics and games coming during the week, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment