Friday 24 August 2012

[XBOX] X-Men Legends Has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Well it's about time, X-Men Legends is now added to my XBOX collection!
As usual, I check things over, test the game and what not... I ended up seeing that the case had huge slit in the front. At first I thought I did that, but later on I remember tearing the packaging and not cutting it. Another problem was the manual, it had something spilt on it, pages were stuck together and I had to get a knife and try to separate the pages, long process and luckily nothing got torn... Sigh.


I did end up giving the seller positive feedback, but I just mentioned what was wrong with the item in the feedback. It'd probably cost me more than the item to send it back...

Anyway, so I while testing the game I got hooked. I couldn't stop progressing through the story, it's a fun beat-em up game with combos, objects to throw, grapple your enemies and throw them into cars, trash cans, chairs and the list goes on. The levels have a free-roam feel to it, even though it's clearly path driven. I defeated the first two bosses but kept dying after Blob. There just were not enough health potions to keep me going, and losing Wolverine didn't help either, think I'll just start again.


More games to come, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment