Saturday 7 January 2012

Bidding Like a Madman | Updates

Hi gamers,

Let me get the apology out the way, sorry I haven't been submitting as much content as I usually do. It's not the fact that I want to stop blogging in fact I want to blog even more.

I've been reorganizing a lot things and wondering what I'd be doing this year. I'm leaning towards taking a trip to America and doing some more game shopping over there, jumping into stores and markets (it's pretty big over there). If I don't happen to go for what ever reason I'd have to study or find a job and you know how hard both of those things are.

I happen to format my PC today, and install a 64-bit OS as I was running on a 32-bit OS and what a difference it makes! Took me a few hours to install and reinstall my must needed applications and what not, it's such a tiring process. Also trying to find 64-bit version of the programs you had.

Been up to a lot of bidding lately on eBay, a few games have popped up that don't usually show up as bids. I've been trying to get them for a single figure price including the postage as it happens from time to time. It looks like everyone else has the idea and keeps putting stupid automatic bids in, doesn't that bother you? Any how, a few current generation games are getting into the mix, and of course retro games. I always aim to buy retro, but bidding on those is nearly impossible sometimes, especially Nintendo 64 stuff.

On the topic of Nintendo 64, the EXTREME Green controllers I mentioned a few submissions ago are on their way! I might happen to see them next week or the following week.
There are quite a few Nintendo 64 games I'll be bidding on, and it's not like I haven't already. I've spent quite a bit of cash in the past week just on gaming stuff, so I might need to slow down next week.. Of course if it's possible :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment