Saturday 22 October 2011

Even more Bayonetta news + A message to my readers!

Hi gamers!

This week just got better, not only it's the weekend and I got my refund but Bayonetta Climax Edition got posted on Friday!! So it should be here next week no problems, I really can't wait for this my second limited edition and I mean limited. As usual I'll make an entry when it arrives, but I'm really excited I just hope it wont be a disappointment. With the way the Australia post is with items, I messaged the seller to say pack it extremely well as there are not much around!!




So there you have it, on going news about one of 1,500 arriving in my collection.. It will also look so awesome in my new room (when I renovate it I should say, so I have more room for my stuff) in a class cabinet for all rare and limited items :D pictures of that in a few months, sadly. Please stay tuned as I have other gaming news to post tomorrow :)




I'll also take this chance to again thank all my readers, I got a lot of reputation in the last 2 weeks! Over 200 views a week! I'll try my best to keep my news closely into rare games, and systems, of course I can only afford so much as I'm currently studying and don't have a job :( but I'll do my best!



This is HeXiGON signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment