Sunday 16 December 2012

[XBOX] Dead to Rights has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, and here I have 'Dead to Rights'. I had never heard of this game until I got my Smoke Black XBOX last week. So I popped it in and played a bit, I started to really enjoy the storyline which got me pretty hooked. Since this was the Japanese version I had to find a English image so I could understand what to do...


The game can get a bit confusing at times, some locations are not marked clearly and enemies can pop out of no where. When you're forced to manual aim, that's when situations get very difficult. Since this is a console game, shooters are mind boggling for me to play I'm really used to a mouse and keyboard for these type of games, so I find myself constantly triggering auto aim to switch between enemies. That doesn't bother me too much however, I do enjoy the game still got quite a bit to go.


The game is in perfect condition all-round. Manual, DVD and case are perfect!

More games to come during the week, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment