Thursday 14 June 2012

Lolli-POP-POP! Lollipop Chainsaw has been shipped -- Plus some feedback.

Hi gamers!

I just got an email from my supplier and it said:


Great news!
We despatched your order to you within the last 24 hours - you should receive it in 4-12 working days.
SKUQtyItemDelivery
PS3G09531Lollipop Chainsaw Game PS3SMALL PACKET - ROW
So yay!!! Can't wait to see Juliet slashing zombies on my screen :3.

As it's been released in Australia for a few days now, I've had a few friends put in their feedback to my twitter post on Facebook. One of my friends says that he wasn't too impressed with the game and the fact it's not worth the Australian price tag.
A few people have been saying it's not worth the full price, and it really should be sold for $30 or less. Of course I can't put my opinion on that remark until I get the game...

That's it for me right now, Happy gaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment