Sunday 17 June 2012

If you can go back in time, why not do it in style?! Blades of Time has been shipped

Hi gamers!


Ozgameshop had a $5 off anything over $30 promo voucher, so I grabbed "Blades of Time" (it was a choice between "Blades of Time" or "Catherine", "Blades of Time" isn't released in Australia) this was a fairly quick choice for me after playing the demo and finding the game really easy to get into. Seeing that I'm a fan of "X-Blades" this game just sealed the deal for me, it's a quick hack 'n' slash game with RPG elements and I know I say time and time again I'm an arcade racer guy but I happen to like hack 'n' slash games as well, I only discovered this when I got "X-Blades".

We despatched your ozgameshop.com order to you within the last 24 hours - you should receive it in 4-12 working days.

SKUQtyItemDelivery
PS3G11121Blades of Time Game PS3SMALL PACKET - ROW
 So there are a few games coming in soon, mostly current generation (there is a Nintendo 64 game in there some where), which is a...change for once but hey the Playstation 3 needs more games :)

No comments:

Post a Comment