Monday 25 June 2012

AV Beautiful Girl Fighter Arrived + Other Collecting News

Hi gamers!

As the delivery guy is so good at his job I had to wait the weekend until I could go to the post office today, after waiting in line for 15 minutes I finally managed to get my package. As I opened it up it was the highly collectable AV Beautiful Girl Fighter in all it's glory! If you missed out my talk about the game you can view it here. I plan to do a video about the game possibly tonight or tomorrow, depending if I feel up to it or not.


My collecting news stop at the Faimcom, with another game I've been looking for Vigilante 8 2nd Offense for a while now. I stayed up till 5am to win this auction and I know that sounds kind of crazy as it's not *super rare* but it's not very common either in PAL format. It seems (from the photo) it's in fantastic condition, now the nervous wait to see if it arrives to me in that condition... I'm hoping for no stupid packaging like a cereal box or shelf boxes -_-. I'll post an image when it arrives :)


Still on the Nintendo 64, Extreme G arrived last week, a little difficult to find in the PAL region CIB so I'm very happy to own it in this condition ^^


Just quick hitting the home base with the Playstation 3, lately I've found out I have the love for the hack-n-slash genre. So when I ordered Lollipop Chainsaw, I also ordered "Blades of Time" like I mentioned in the previous post. It's a fantastic game to put it in fewer words -- I'm up to the Vicar so I'm quite close to the end, so after that I'll be happy to review it.


No comments:

Post a Comment