Friday 10 February 2012

Zero Suit Samus MAX-FACTORY Figure Pre-ordered!

Hi gamers and collectors!

As a crazy Samus fan,
I'm excited to announce I pre-ordered the Zero Suit Samus figure by MAX-FACTORY. This figure appears very popular within the Metroid fan base and looks a hell of a lot better than "First 4 Figures" version. The MF version is a lot more detailed and bundled with a Metroid! From various details I could find on the internet the figure is around 24cm tall which is just a little smaller than my EVE figure by Daiki.

MAX-FACTORY version

I know it's kinda weird now that I've started buying figures, they seem to appeal to me now and look quite nice around a room. I also have a bootleg luckystar figure but my sister wasn't using it (still in box) so I took it ^_^

First 4 Figures version
Diskvision EVE

No comments:

Post a Comment