Monday 13 February 2012

Finally got a HD Camera!! This means new content!!

Hi gamers!

I've managed to finally get a HD Camera, Panasonic Lumix TZ10.
All I have to do now, is buy a tripod from somewhere and viola! I can finally record steady videos in HD ^_^.
So you get a slight idea of what the camera looks like, here is a random image from Google ROFL.



I'll redo many, many of first videos like N64 collection, XBOX collection and so on.

You won't see these videos over night or even next week, I had to buy another charger for the camera as I got it without a charger I had to cut costs some where ><" Anyhow, my videos are not crash hot at the moment so I've got plenty of time to fine tune things.

As I've mentioned in one of my videos my original channel will be a gadget channel, so after I fool around with this camera for a bit I might review it for people who'd like to get into the review scene on a budget...

No comments:

Post a Comment