Wednesday 25 January 2012

Midweek Game Hunt Report! Each game was $2 :O

Hi gamers!

Last night I reported about a random game hunt which I usually do on weekends however the weather at the moment has been so god damn hot I took the opportunity to go out today (it was tolerable). As usual my friend An!NE tagged along, we went to a second hand store that was 20 minutes away nothing too special there I picked up a Logitech XBOX Controller ($3) (missing breakaway cable/Broken right trigger) and An!NE bough R-Type on Playstation 2 ($4) and Gran Turismo for Playstation ($3).

We jumped on the bus and travelled a further 15 minutes West and arrived at a local mall, as I've mention a few times already EB Games have been getting rid of Playstation 2 games and many of them are $4 each. An!NE again bought more games Super Bust-a-move, Half-Life and SSX all were $4. As we were leaving EB I mentioned I'm still empty handed and looks like I'll be going home that way, further up the mall there is another store JB they also have pre-owned games usually they're in big boxes and you have to flick the cases to see what they are it's such a pain in the ass, as I was looking through them I found was Fable looked a little harder on the price and it was $2, in fact every game you'll see below that was for XBOX was $2 so I bought every game they had in the box, of course ignoring all the sport titles.. yucky ^_^.
I do have one complaint how ever.. Why were most of the games covered in packing tape? Why were there so many pre-owned stickers inside and out? Why were some discs in the case and some were not.. Why what why!? ><"
I forgot to mention it took 20 minutes for the staff to find all the games.. ROFL.


Too much glare? The Playstation 3 game in the big box is Warhawk and the Playstation 2 game is R-Type. Sorry about the glare -_-
One of the staff has humour! ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment