Tuesday 24 January 2012

Another game hunt tomorrow!

Hi gamers and readers alike!

I thought I'd share about a trip I plan to do tomorrow cause finally it's not over 30 degrees, as I've mentioned a few times in various entries that there are not really any retro gaming stores other than a chain of Gametraders stores, so I'll be searching Melbourne tomorrow for second hand stores that happen to have a few retro items, I'll try to get some video footage if I find interesting stores. I'll be revisiting a few stores I've already been to as it's been a few months within that time there has to be some "new" stuff there but that all depends..

There are quite a few second-hand stores in town, just not all of them take electronics so that's going to limit where I can go. -_- I hope something I've ordered arrives as well ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment