Sunday 18 December 2011

Dead or Alive Dimensions Ordered + Future Blog News

Hi gamers!

Yesterday I jumped on eBay looking for Dead or Alive Dimensions, weird thing is this game pre-owned goes for about $50 in stores and I still believe that's too much for this game it's been out for a while now, it's not even a first party game.



I manage to find a brand-new copy of the game for $33, much better than a $50 pre-owned copy. :)
With all the Christmas rush, I doubt I'd see this before Christmas but hopefully I do I mean it's possible right?

Now onto news of my blog, not much will change here don't worry but on my YouTube channel it will. I have been thinking of starting a brand-new channel that has only strictly video game collecting, as my current channel has random stuff now and then. This will mean I'll be doing V-Logs of my setup and collection talking about what ever is on my mind with my collection. It won't have any fancy editing or anything of that nature just pure raw V-logging, it's how I've seen many people showing their collection and it seems to be quite popular with collectors a-like.

In order to do all this, I'll need to make announcements here and on my current YouTube channel to keep most of my subscribers. I will not be deleting my current channel so all the old videos will remain there as long as they can, weirdly enough most of my old videos have the most hits..

Anyway, that pretty much sums everything up for the new YouTube channel, expect to see it in a few months or maybe eariler. I was hoping to start it this week but at the moment I've caught the flu and I don't really feel comfortable being in front of the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment