Tuesday 13 November 2012

[XBOX] Counter-Strike has Arrived!!

Hi gamers and collectors!

Welcome back to yet another addition to my XBOX collection, here I have Counter-Strike. When ever I hear the title "Counter-Strike" I instantly think of a keyboard and mouse, and never a controller let alone a console. So it happened, the best PC FPS came to XBOX, it's weird considering most people who have known about Counter-Strike would have already owned it so, where's the attraction here? XBOX Live?


Condition is rather fair, it's not great but not bad. Case has a few marks here and there, manual is in tact and the DVD has a few scratches but at least this one works... But hey at least I got this for $5 unlike the $20 price that it some how goes for.


I'm neutral with this, it's so weird to be playing this on a TV and a controller XD

More games to come, see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Now can you guys see why I love this Swagbucks thing so much? What an awesome tool to have 2 month free xbox live codes in your frugal arsenal! I currently have another $100 in Amazon Gift Certificates available to use now but I think I will save them until there is something that I need or find a great deal on.

    ReplyDelete