Saturday 25 February 2012

Super Rare Neo Geo AES Games, between $500-$1500. You won't believe!

Hi gamers!



I've never ever heard of this game before nor have I seen a game this expensive. "Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku Toukon Matrimelee" happens to be really rare, and sure is a mouthful to say, especially if you can't speak Japanese.

I know AES games are expensive now, and they were even expensive while they were in production.

After hearing about this game I started to look around on the cyber world to see exactly HOW expensive this can be. I've found a place selling this game for $500, but while looking for this game I found another one being sold for $1,500!! That's a lot of money!



And that game is "TWINKLE STAR SPRITES", I'm yet to find a more expensive NEO GEO AES game. Would any one spend this amount of money on a single game? Cause a boxed AES in A-1 condition doesn't go for more than $250...

No comments:

Post a Comment