Friday 3 February 2012

A quiet gaming evening ZZZZZZ and some updates!

Hi gamers!

I've been so tired today, putting off a few games to play mainly cause of my fatigue. No idea how it's just hit me, and it happened while playing Bayonetta. Possibly it's got to do with the relaxing soundtrack :P or getting my ass owned by Tekken 6 yesterday not really sure. What really sucks is, I planned to record some footage for my review today but I woke up and rushed out the door, by the time I got back from my haircut and had dinner I had no energy.. Where did it all go? -_-

Right now I'm into saving some money for recent releases, I've got in mind Resident Evil Revelations and Catherine. Also not really a game but Zero Suit Samus Other M figure by MAX-FACTORY pre-order. Such a sexy figure can't wait for the release, many places are stocking it so I have a big chance on getting it ^_^.
This doesn't mean I won't be getting any more games in, I have another two Angel Graffiti S and Silent Hill 4 and possibly some accessories. On the topic of current stuff I've bought I will be making a "January Collection" video soon, wow, January has already passed ><" so that should be uploaded sometime tomorrow.

MAX-FACTORY Samus Aran

Hopefully this entry made sense, I'm lacking in my chair and my eyes are half open why I'm lacking so much energy beyond me and is just not normal.
Happy gaming and collecting guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment