Monday 13 February 2012

Angel Graffiti S arrived today! ^_^

Hi gamers!

This morning Angel Graffiti S arrived! I've been looking for this game for quite awhile now, the last time I was checking around eBay there was never any results even by searching the title in Japanese and just 2 weeks ago I thought I'd give it another try and search again.. what a turn around, there were pages of results. Many were incomplete as Japanese SEGA Saturn games came with a lot of stuff unlike the western releases.
I always aim for at least Manual, Spine card, Registration card and original case. Without the game being complete it's just not suitable for a collection I personally think.
So yes, the copy I managed to get from eBay was indeed complete with everything I mentioned above.



Exactly what is Angel Graffiti S? It's a typical anime love adventure game with walls of text and cute cut scenes.

It's surely a nice title to have in your collection if you haven't done so already, especially if you like anime as well. There are plenty of anime games for the SEGA Saturn, which makes the system a very fun system to collect for.

No comments:

Post a Comment