Friday 27 January 2012

More Games, More Games, YEAH!!!!

Hi gamers!

Today I went down to my Uni/TAFE to re-enrol for this year; after that was all done I later went to the mall across the road. Thought I'd try my luck and check out the JB Store there too, only to find one XBOX game there which happen to be 'Brute Force' it was like $7 and I didn't really want to spend that much, since I got XBOX games for $2 at the other store. To EB it was, as you know from my previous posts about Playstation 2 games becoming $4, also the PSP has the same price range and to be honest I don't collect PSP games however there are a few titles I'd like to have to complete a series like Ridge Racer and other games..
As I opened my front door I stepped on something on the step ROFL it was a package, so Sudeki arrived too. How I missed that when I went out this morning is beyond me.. ^_^


So there you have it, some games I managed to find today for $32 for the lot ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment