Monday 12 December 2011

Bought Mario Kart 7, review of game style and packaging.

Hi gamers!

Today I had personal matters that got me out of the house, and on my way back I run down to the local mall and bought Mario Kart 7. The main reason why I bought a 3DS in the first place! I must say this game is amazing, extremely well done, for any veteran Mario Kart player will find out that many classic Mario Kart elements are in Mario Kart 7! For the time you've been reading my blog you know I'm a retro gamer, so this game is right down my alley.



There is two things that bother me about the 3DS games, well not the games themselves but the packaging. First off lets start with the case, very flimsy plastic with holes in it what's the deal with this? One of the most important thing for a video game is the instruction manual, that's right it doesn't include a physical manual it's all electronic now. I can understand this for a Nintendo eStore game, but for a physical copy? Come on Nintendo! This is something SONY would do.. then again I wouldn't be surprised if PS Vita games come like this..



Although my above statement doesn't really effect the game in any way it's just very disappointing that game companies are taking this road to cost cuts. Electronic manual, what is this? A PC game? This will continue to bother me quite a bit.. You must be thinking it's just paper stuck together with useless information that nobody reads, that's fine but as a collector I'm paying for the game and not getting important documentation with it.. Look I know I'm digging deeper and deeper into the topic, but when did relevant information become a taboo thing? Well that's just how I feel about it...

More 3DS news relating to the Zelda 3DS price mistake after the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment