Monday 17 October 2011

More Bayonetta News!!

Hello gamers, once again!

Last night I made an amazing discovery on eBay, no I didn't buy a Biohazard Code Veronica Dreamcast, or a working Atari Jaguar CD but I did manage to grab a Bayonetta Climax Edition complete with famous pre-order only bonus gun. Not only did I manage to actually get a hold of one, but the amount of money I spent on it is a miracle.

I got this for $70AUD, I'm dead serious! However it came without the game, but the game it's self is selling in stores for about roughly $20AUD, the good thing is it came with the sleeve for the game to slip into I also have the game by it's self so now this will be a complete item once it arrives, how cool is that?

After doing more research, SEGA says it's strictly limited and only 1,500 units. The UK, Australia and New Zeeland got the pre-order bonus however the UK got a plain white box, as a posed to the NZ and Australian release got printed box. The item I bought is the one with the printed artwork, awesome!
With the gun being strictly limited, brand new in the box it fetches $400+ -- wow. So the item even being opened like the one I'll be receiving would be worth just as much or a little less, I could possibly place $350 as it's value.

The seller possibly just didn't know what they had, or wanted a quick sale. Miracles do happen and many collectors pick up the rarest things for very small amounts of money from time to time. So finally it's happened to me and hope it happens again another time, because damn it's awesome :D

This item will be included in my next collecting video, as I've been a little tight on money recently it might be rather short.

Below you can find images of the item I *should* be receiving.






This is HEX1GON signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment